The Zenverge ZN100 is a dual stream advanced content networking co-processor that can transcode up to two streams simultaneously with the least amount of DDR memory of any part on the market today. It enables the next generation digital media devices to support many transcoding functions with its powerful TransAll™ transcoding engine and it includes a high quality HD/SD encoder. As a fast time to market solution, the ZN100 comes with a very well defined software development kit which includes datasheet, schematics, BOM, programming manual and software source code.
- Dual Stream HD Transcoder Co-processor
- Multi-format video encode and transcode engine
- H.264 up to L4.2@HP, MPEG-2 up to HL@MP
- Transcoding - MPEG2 <--> H.264
- Transrating - HD bitrates or lower
- Transcaling - HD resolutions or lower
- Multi-format audio encoder and transcoder
- Transcryption of CA/DRM
- Multiple system interfaces
- Support next generation of operator required headed and headless gateways for streaming to multiple tablets/smartphones, Sync-n-Go and storage efficiency applications.
- Upgrade existing Multi-room DVRs to support streaming to tablets/Smartphones using an external Adaptor Module
- Enable Consumer Electronics manufacturers to offer storage efficiency on Blu-Ray Recorders. DVRs and DTVs
- Create the next generation of media NAS and media hub devices to allow any product to consume content from any source.